Our Privacy Commitment
Information We May Collect
We collect personal information to offer you products and services. We also use it to decide if you qualify for our products and services. We also collect information to service your account. The type of information we collect depends on the products and services you ask for and may include:
- Information we receive from you on applications and related forms (such as name, address, social security number, assets and income)
- Information about transactions and relationships with third-parties such as credit relationships, account balances and payment history
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies (such as credit relationships and history); and
- Information we receive from their parties in order to issue title insurance and service your policies
- We do not sell any of your personal information to any third party. We will not share personal information without your permission, except as required by law.
Information We May Disclose And To Whom We May Disclose Information
We may share some of your personal information with persons or companies that offer services to us such as:
- Your Agent or Broker
- Insurance Companies
- Firms that assist us in servicing your policies
- Firms that assist in printing or delivering statements and notices
We may disclose some or all of your personal information about current or former customers, but only as allowed by law, to entities such as:
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- State or Federal Regulators; or
We may share some or all of your personal financial information with affiliates in our family of companies that market our products or services on our behalf. You cannot prevent these disclosures.
Procedures to Protect the Privacy and Safety of Personal Information
This statement is provided on behalf of eTitle and its affiliates.